Ethoslinx is a custom software platform developed in-house at Ethos Health for the collection and reporting on medical data for the corporate health industry.
- Users can quickly and easily create multi-page data collections forms with a wide range of questions types.
- Users can define complex rules to control the display of pages and specific questions based on previous answers.
- Reports can include group calculated and group repeating elements for including complex objects.
- Users can create email templates for automatically sending invitations and reports to customers.
- All forms are designed as mobile first and responsive.
- Data access is password and 2fa controlled with fine grained settings per user.
- The system is designed to be scalable to cover large numbers of respondents.
- All data is stored in dedicated servers in Australian based data centres.
- The system can support multiple domains and subdomains with completely customisable logos and colours.
The ability of Ethos staff to take an idea of data that needs collecting to a working form in a matter of hours with minimal IT support.
The ability to produce reports based on live data.